Thursday, January 14, 2016

I was married for 35 years a good father good grandfather, I am a hunter, fisherman, farmer, cowboy I have been working as a CDL driver for 20 years. landscaping, construction. I volunteered as a brush fire fighter, I was homeschooled from K to 12th grade went to the University of Guadalajara in Mexico 4 years college I'm a good American love God and country and I care for my fellow Americans I would make a good president, only go 100% by the Constitution, I was trained in Mexico  by a green beret  from Vietnam the rank of captain and I was a mercenary and I worked as a federal  police officer, in Mexico for two years,  the rank of Sargent.

12 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, you aren't the best advertisement for home schooling.
    Or cowboys.
    Or 100% Americans.
    Or anything really.
    Good work on the DUI though, that'll definitely help your presidential campaign...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four years at college and yet you managed to go all that time without learning about punctuation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny. Shows you arrested in Burns, but no arraignment. FBI informants don't get arraigned? You gotta sell it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He may be in Portland, with the man he came to protect.

      Delete
  6. this is, Joseph Arthur Stetson, us patriot, cornel of the new confederate army so if college is the answer tell me how come are country is so scrod up colleges now only show the me generation to line your packets with gold and ignore the Americans that are hutting really bad the homeless with children living in the streets.

    ReplyDelete